The Main Character In My Book

I am reading the book Seeker Spirits In The stars written by Erin Hunter. The main character in the book is Ujurak he is brown bear he shape shiftier.  I think that Ujurak is brave and once he has his mind set to something he is will not give up until he finishes.

I think that Ujurak is brave because in the book it says Ujurak gazed at kallik his eyes filled with immense sadness this is the end of my journey he told her.  Then he said were going to save the wild but I am going to die I have to do this.  That is why I think that Ujurak brave.

I also think that Ujurak never gives up because in the book it also says that Toklo said it is impossible then Ujurak said  NO we are more than just bears.  We have come so far with out even knowing where we were going  we have survived orcs, polar bears and humans. We can not give up now or ever.  That is why I think that Ujurak  is brave.

In the book Ujurak did save the wild and he never gave up doing it.  He gave his life just so that his friends would be safe and so that he made his mom proud. Just think about it would you ever do something like that?