I Love To Go To The Beach

hilton head islandI love to go to the beach.  The beach that I normally go to is on Hilton Head Island.  The only thing is it takes a while to get there. But I think it is worth it.

I love the beach because it is so fun!  Also because I feel so relaxed when I am there.  You can also get a nice tan it is one of the great things about the beach.  It is always warm there in the summer and in the winter it doesn’t get that cold.

I love the beach because of all the  fun activities you can do.  One of my favorite things to do are go body surfing.  It is so fun.  Another thing that I love to is building sand castles.   Last summer when I went my brother and I built a huge sand castle. It was big enough I could sit on the top of it.

That is why I love the beach.  The only bad thing about the Beach is sand.  It gets in everything. Also when the tide destroys your sand castle. But it is still worth it.  What do you like to do for fun?

I got image from http://www.randysrealestate.com/userfiles/image/hilton%20head%20island.jpg