My Year

never-give-upThis is my sixth grade year This school year I want to make this best year ever . Here are some of the things I am going to do to make this the best year ever.

I am going to get my planner signed every day this year .  I am always going to say please and thank you to the lunch ladies and say good morning and afternoon to the bus drivers . I am also going to turn in my homework assignments on time .

I am going to try my hardest to get on the honor roll this year.If the school is still doing student of the month I want to get it one month this year. Also be respectful responsible and ready.

The ways I plan on doing all this stuff is paying attention in class and not talk in class when I am not supposed to  .  Also do my homework right when I get home.

That’s how I am going to make this the best year ever . Thanks for reading my blog .

I got this image from

3 thoughts on “My Year

1. Josie I hope that you accomplish what you want to do this year. You have something that i’m going to try to do this year is to turn my homework assingments in on time. I hope you accomplish what you are trying to do this year